New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Validation bullets still displayed after RejectChanges()
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Validation bullets still displayed after RejectChanges()

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eileenv View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote eileenv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Validation bullets still displayed after RejectChanges()
    Posted: 07-Nov-2007 at 3:45pm
Have you tried BindingSource.ResetCurrentItem()? This should cause the data binding to check the IDataErrorInfo.Error() and update the bullets.
MichaelP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MichaelP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2007 at 11:12pm
I have a form with a grid. If I do a number of edits that break the validation rules I get the various error bullets displayed. I have an undo function that calls RejectChanges() on the persistance manager and then I call Refresh() on the grid to display the original data, but the error bullets don't go away. Does anyone know how to fix this? (I already tried the grid Validate() function).
Note that I am using CSLA validation to allow multiple error bullets to be displayed at once. i.e. with a BaseEntity class that implements IDataErrorInfo.
 Post Reply Post Reply