New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: trouble getting started - blank autogenerated controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

trouble getting started - blank autogenerated controls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trouble getting started - blank autogenerated controls
    Posted: 08-Nov-2007 at 11:25am
I assume that you have seen my reply to your other post at:

krugerm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote krugerm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2007 at 10:54pm
Howdy :)

The Object Mapper is sweeet, but I'm obviously not doing something right.  I'm currently going through the training videos & following along, but I'm getting different results.

For those who haven't seen the vids, basically I've used the OM to setup some simple business classes, added a binding source, binding navigator, control binding manager, setup binding, and autopopulated some UI controls.

My problem:
When I run the application the binding navigator retrieves the correct number of records but the data isn't mapped to the UI controls.  The controls are simply blank / empty.  Moving back or forward through the records doesn't update them either.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
mike
 Post Reply Post Reply