FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple EntityServerSaveInterceptors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tersiusk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tersiusk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple EntityServerSaveInterceptors
    Posted: 12-Aug-2011 at 2:26am
I'm working with two models and both these models have EntityServerSaveInterceptor classes. I'm using the one model to do authentication and then just link the other model for authentication.

But now I'm running into a problem where devforce seems to be complaining about not knowing which interceptor to use. The logic for the two interceptors are different so I'm not sure how to proceed. 

Edit: It would have been nice to be able to specify,maybe with generics, which interceptor must handle which model.

Edited by tersiusk - 12-Aug-2011 at 2:35am
sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2011 at 9:32am
Hi tersiusk,

You will be able to define different EntityServerSaveInterceptors if you use CompositionContexts. You will find detailed information in the DevForce Resource Center.

Or you could simply use one interceptor with additional logic to switch between the 2 behaviors.

Regards,
   Silvio.
 Post Reply Post Reply