FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Wanting to know about Security

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rdusek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rdusek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanting to know about Security
    Posted: 20-Sep-2007 at 11:21am
Guys,

I am looking for a way to lock down parts of IdeaBlade So that all of our developers can only do small parts of the system. Is there a way to do this? I hope you guys understand what I am saying.

Thanks,

Rick Dusek

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2007 at 12:39pm

No.  I really don't know what you are asking for.  You've looked at our tutorials on login, authentication, and authorization.  What else are you missing?  Maybe it would help if you could give us a use case.

Linguinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linguinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2007 at 12:45pm
Hey Rick,

It is that Model project that you are talking about, right?  If I understand correctly, you are looking for a way to have one set of developers handle the sales portion, for example, and another to handle purchasing.  Neither would have access to the whole.  Is that right?

Bill
 Post Reply Post Reply