FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Build broke with 7.2.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jbiddle61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jbiddle61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Build broke with 7.2.1
    Posted: 14-Aug-2013 at 4:21pm
I just updated my working projects to 7.2.1 and now I get the following error when I build my code-first model project:

Error    1    Unhandled exception (3.0.33.0, 32 bit, CLR 4.5, Release): PostSharp.Sdk.CodeModel.AssemblyLoadException: Cannot find assembly 'ideablade.entitymodel, version=7.2.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=287b5094865421c0'. [Version mismatch]
============ PostSharp Assembly Loading Log ===================
LOG: Finding the assembly with binding identity 'ideablade.entitymodel, version=7.2.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=287b5094865421c0'.
LOG: Found file 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\packages\IdeaBlade.DevForce.Core.7.2.1\lib\net45\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' with identity 'ideablade.entitymodel, version=7.2.1.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=287b5094865421c0, processorarchitecture=msil'.
LOG: Reference mismatch for 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\packages\IdeaBlade.DevForce.Core.7.2.1\lib\net45\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' [VersionMismatch].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\ProgramData\PostSharp\3.0.33\bin.Release\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.exe' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\ProgramData\PostSharp\3.0.33\bin.Release\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.exe' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\bin\Debug\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.exe' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Found file 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\bin\Debug\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' with identity 'ideablade.entitymodel, version=7.2.1.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=287b5094865421c0, processorarchitecture=msil'.
LOG: Reference mismatch for 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\bin\Debug\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' [VersionMismatch].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\obj\Debug\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.exe' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\obj\Debug\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.5\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.exe' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.5\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.5\Facades\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.exe' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Probing location 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.5\Facades\IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll' because this directory was explicitly added to the search path [File Not Found].
LOG: Looking in GAC for IdeaBlade.EntityModel, Version=7.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0, processorArchitecture=x86.
LOG: Looking in GAC for IdeaBlade.EntityModel, Version=7.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0, processorArchitecture=msil.
LOG: Looking in GAC for IdeaBlade.EntityModel, Version=7.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0.
LOG: The assembly 'ideablade.entitymodel, version=7.2.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=287b5094865421c0' was not found.
===============================================================
   at PostSharp.Sdk.CodeModel.Domain.GetAssembly(IAssemblyName assemblyName, BindingOptions bindingOptions)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.CodeModel.AssemblyRefDeclaration.^5YpB0scd(BindingOptions _0)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.CodeModel.AssemblyRefDeclaration.GetAssemblyEnvelope(BindingOptions bindingOptions)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.CodeModel.TypeRefDeclaration.GetTypeDefinition(BindingOptions bindingOptions)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.CodeModel.TypeRefDeclaration.GetTypeDefinition()
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.TypeHierarchyTask.^L+R5xVbP(TypeDefDeclaration _0)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.TypeHierarchyTask.^L+R5xVbP(TypeDefDeclaration _0)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.TypeHierarchyTask.^f7RaDjvy()
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.TypeHierarchyTask.^4s+bv0LxzDyA()
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.TaskCollection.^7WNENwFx[??0](^Cbk2mEu2 _0)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.TaskCollection.^abEN4hRw[??0]()
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Project.GetService[T](Boolean throwing)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.AnnotationRepositoryTask.^2OZq1TSJ()
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.AnnotationRepositoryTask.^wwGmHrz+(IAnnotationInstance _0)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Tasks.AnnotationRepositoryTask.Execute()
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Project.ExecutePhase(String phase)
   at PostSharp.Sdk.Extensibility.Project.Execute()
   at PostSharp.Hosting.PostSharpObject.ExecuteProjects()
   at PostSharp.Hosting.PostSharpObject.InvokeProject(ProjectInvocation projectInvocation)    C:\Projects\FSLHIScore\FSLHIScoreModel\POSTSHARP    FSLHIScoreModel

???
kimj View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote kimj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2013 at 5:59pm
Something is still pointing to the 7.2.0 version of IdeaBlade.EntityModel.dll.  A few things to look for -
 - Did you upgrade the IdeaBlade.DevForce.Aop package too? 
 - Were the DevForce NuGet packages upgraded in all projects using DevForce?  
 - Do you have any binding redirects for DevForce assemblies in your .config file?  If so, remove them. 
 - Also try cleaning everything, maybe even closing the solution and doing a "flush" on all bin and obj folders. 
 - Also close down the PostSharp PipeServer process if it's running.  It will have a name like "postsharp.srv.*".
jbiddle61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jbiddle61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2013 at 9:49am
Nevermind - I'm an idiot!
I forgot to update my 'common' project which is in another solution.
This is where the reference to 7.2.0 was still hiding.

Like I said - I'm an idiot!

kimj View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote kimj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2013 at 9:54am

No problem, we've all done this before, and will do it again.   :)

Post Reply Post Reply