FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tree List menu at the NavBar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gussabina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gussabina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tree List menu at the NavBar
    Posted: 19-Nov-2007 at 4:51pm
I have developed a Cabana style solution with the Wizard.
Now, How can I implement a ListTree at the Left Pane, in order to have a menu from where I can call different views for the right pane? I mean, in the NavBar region, how can I have the options appears like a Tree list?

Thanks in Advance!
gus
Bill Jensen View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bill Jensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2007 at 6:40pm
Hello Gus,

Sorry to take so long to reply to your post.  I knew I had some code that would help but it took longer than I expected to find it and get it working.

I've created a TreeNavView that can substitute for the navigation list in the standard Cabana application that may do what you want or may be adapted as necessary.  The source and a sample solution are here:

There's a Readme file in the zip archive that walks you through using the TreeNavView in your application.

The process is made more complex due to some shortcomings in the current Cabana version.  We'll try to remedy these future versions.

I've done some testing, but I'm afraid this code is supplied as-is.  Let me know how it works and if you have any questions, but I can't guarantee future support.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your patience.

Bill Jensen
IdeaBlade
gussabina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gussabina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2007 at 11:48am
Hello Bill:
Thank you for the response!
The TreeNav solution biulds with errors (IdeaBlade.TreeNav.Foundation.dll and others assemblies are not found).
However, I will create a new Cabana app and I will try to implement the Tree Navigation View.

Many Thanks;
Gus
 Post Reply Post Reply