FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Database Fields retrieve in Checkbox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Saravanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saravanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Database Fields retrieve in Checkbox
    Posted: 13-Dec-2007 at 1:09am
 hello sir,

how to database table  fields retrived to checkbox?
how to create dynamic checkbox?

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2007 at 10:09pm
I am not sure what you are asking?  There is a tutorial named "Working with Checkboxes".  Does this answer any of your questions?
HFloyd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote HFloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 4:20pm
Where is this tutorial "Working with Checkboxes" located? A Google search of the ideablade.com site didn't turn anything up...

What I am wondering is if I want to track boolean values in a database with a tinyint (not a bool), how can I get DevForce to put a checkbox on my form when using the "Autopopulate Controls" functionality?

Thanks!

Heather

Edited by HFloyd - 01-Aug-2008 at 4:21pm
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 4:44pm

Heather,

It is in theIntermediate Tutorials.  All you have to do is change the algorithm to substitute a tinyint for a string value.  Use the Custom Property for the CheckBox.

Edited by davidklitzke - 01-Aug-2008 at 4:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply