FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Creating from View with Presenter Template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Linguinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linguinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating from View with Presenter Template
    Posted: 02-Aug-2007 at 7:50am
When I create a new view using the "ControlView with Presenter" template, the presenter class is created inheriting from ControlViewPresenter<IBindingView>.  No other presenter in the UI in Cabana inherits from this directly.  Should I change this to BasicControlViewPresenter like the SalesRepGeneralViewPresenter or just leave as is?  Are there plans to extend the BasicControlViewPresenter?

Thanks,
Bill

Edited by Linguinut - 02-Aug-2007 at 8:44am
Bill Jensen View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bill Jensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2007 at 10:31am

BasicControlViewPresenter appears to be an artifact of an older version of Cabana.  It has been removed from the current version and is no longer necessary. 

Are you sure using the latest version of Cabana?

Bill J.
Linguinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linguinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2007 at 10:33am
I think so.  I downloaded it Monday afternoon (around 4pm EST).  The version number in the assembly info is 2.2.0.0.
 Post Reply Post Reply