FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Business Context

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rbautistaole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbautistaole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Business Context
    Posted: 10-Jan-2012 at 5:09pm
Hi.
I´m tryng to follow a DDD to develop my app. A DDD concept is "Bounded contexts" and in apply it i need to have a same business entity (Customer for example) in many models. The question is Can DevForce drive it scenery? Can I to place an Entity with the same Name but different properties in two models? Can i validate different rules in each model?

Do you have some comments or advices to follow for this scenery?

thanks in advanced.

sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2012 at 11:52am
Hi rbautistaole,

As long as each model is in a different assembly, you will be able to have Entities with the same name and their own validation rules.

Regards,
   Silvio.
rbautistaole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbautistaole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 9:49am
What a simple answer. However i want more help.

If i have many models, all about the same database, how configure the Application server? Do i need only one application server with many EntityServer? Do i need many Application server hostin each model?

Your modular example using prism use only one model therefore is not help me.

by the way, i suggest review your wiki to make it more useful. If I´m reading the Save Interceptor topic i hope that the topic  links to save interceptor samples (full solutions not code snippets).

Edited by rbautistaole - 13-Jan-2012 at 9:51am
 Post Reply Post Reply