FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What is the latest version of Cabana?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Julio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Julio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the latest version of Cabana?
    Posted: 11-Mar-2009 at 3:46pm
From the downloads page, the Cabana's version is 2.3.0.0, however, there are references to higher versions in this post (http://ideablade.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=614), where there is a reference to a 2.3.0.1 and Bill Jensen writes about yet a newer version.
So, what's the official latest version?
WardBell View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote WardBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2010 at 6:00pm
Hi Julio - I don't think anyone has touched Cabana since 2008. I will ask Bill what the last version was and where to find it. Stay tuned! - W
Tich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2012 at 2:30am
Please advice where we can download the last versions of   Cabana and FunHouse
sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2012 at 7:28am
Hello Tich,

Unfortunately, both Cabana and FunHouse are no longer available.

I did, however found the latest Cabana 2.3 and you can download it at uploads/892/CabanaDotNetCS.2.3.0.0.zip

Regards,
   Silvio.
 Post Reply Post Reply