FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

.vbproj cannot be open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beyta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote beyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .vbproj cannot be open
    Posted: 04-Apr-2009 at 10:39pm
Hye.. i an new in Silverlight... I try to create new DevForce Silverlight Application Solution...
But the problem is, i got msgbox

"The project file 'C:\Document and Settings\<myDomain>\Local Setting\Temp\kicgddty.upo\Temp\SilverlightApplication.vbproj' cannot be opened. The Project is not supported by this installation"

Anyone can help me? I got stuck with this...
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 8:35am
It looks like you are missing some essential software.  Did you read about the necessary prerequisites in the Installation Guide?  Have you installed Silverlight 3 Beta?  Have you installed SP1 for Visual Studio 2008?  Do you get a similar error if you try a C# project?
beyta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote beyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 4:40am
yes.. i have been installed the silverlight 3 beta and upgrade to VS sp1.... i have same problem if create with c#.... still stuck...
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 12:58pm
Please send your DebugLog and your solution (with database if necessary) to support@ideablade.com.
beyta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote beyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 7:20pm
how i can post the solution? i cannot create the solution.. the problem is happen when i try to create new solution....
 Post Reply Post Reply