FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2nd relationship does not load

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
manishaudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote manishaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd relationship does not load
    Posted: 08-Jan-2010 at 10:07am
Hi,

I have an Room table which is mapped to both Assets as 1 to many and to Racks as 1 to many.   I check my mapped associations and they seem correct. When the Room loads, the assets load but the Racks property is always empty.   Could someone give me some guidance as to where the problem might be. My db model is correct and the relationships show correctly in the Devforce mapping tool.
GregD View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote GregD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2010 at 4:29pm
Are you handling the PendingEntityListResolved event for aRoom.Assets and aRoom.Orders? That would notify you when data has been successfully retrieved for the targeted property. The retrieval process would begin when the property is referenced in a code statement.

If you're trying to use the data in those properties instantaneously and Assets (but not Racks) have already been retrieved into cache, that would explain Assets having data and Racks not have data -- i.e., you may simply be trying to use the Racks data before it has made it back from the server.
 Post Reply Post Reply