FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ideablade Classic Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
donnybrasco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote donnybrasco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideablade Classic Downloads
    Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 7:18am
I would like to ask if there is a place on the site where you can download previous version of Ideablade like 3.7.1. I do not really understand the new version i.e. 6+ and am now used to using the object mapper. does the 5+ version include the Object Mapper and all, I am currently working on 3.6.5 and cannot seem to also get the XtraGridBindingManager to show up in the Toolbox so I can use it with DevExpress component, the assembly redirector conflicts even though have the same version installed e.g. 8.2.2 . Please help?
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 10:04am
We no longer provide a free version of IdeaBlade Classic.  You need to be an existing or new customer of IdeaBlade Clasic to get the download.

The 5+ version of IdeaBlade (DevForce 2009) has an Object Mapper tool.  The 6+ version of IdeaBlade (DevForce 2010) does not have an Object Mapper tool but has something similar to it (the IdeaBlade OM Designer Extension) that works in conjunction with the Visual Studio 2010 Extension Manager,

If you are having problems getting the DevExpress XtraGridBindingManager to show up in the ToolBox, you might try installing the DevExpress component manually (See Installation Guide).  BTW, the Assembly Binding Redirector should show conflicts as the DevExpress 8.2.x version was built with 8.2.1, not 8.2.2.

Post Reply Post Reply