FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WinForms databinders trial user

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abibiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote abibiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WinForms databinders trial user
    Posted: 15-Oct-2010 at 11:35am
I'm just evaluating Devforce in a small project (5 tables) with the DevForce Universal Express Edition 2010. I will try it with a Winform project and want to download the WinForms databinders for DevForce 2010, but I'm not a register user (because I'm using the express edition).

Is it possible to download WinForms databinders for DevForce 2010 for the Express Edidion?

Another question:

What advantage has this databinders in front of standard .NET databinders?

Can I use them also with 3rt part controls other than Infragistics or DevExpress (Xceed for example)?

Thanks,

Alex B.
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2010 at 4:55pm
The DevForce 2010 WinForms product should work with DevForce Universal Express Edition 2010.

The only Third Party binders available are the binders for the 10.x versions of DevExpress and Infragistics.

computerjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote computerjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2010 at 1:01am
We are still waiting for the answer: "Is it possible to download WinForms databinders for DevForce 2010 for the Express Edition?
ting View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote ting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2010 at 2:51pm
I apologize for the confusion.  Unfortunately, the WinForms Databinders are available only to customers who purchased DevForce 2009 and earlier.  They are no longer sold to new customers.  Sorry to disappoint you.

computerjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote computerjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2010 at 2:01pm
Thank you for explaining the issue. I am keen to know is there any alternative to Winforms Databinders in DF 2010? What if one needs to avail the same ease of Winforms databinders in WinForm applications and he is using DevForce 2010? Thanking you in anticipation. 
 Post Reply Post Reply