New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: "Schema Not Found" message when trying to create a Stored Procedure backed business object
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"Schema Not Found" message when trying to create a Stored Procedure backed business object

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Customer View Drop Down
User Submitted Questions to Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Customer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Schema Not Found" message when trying to create a Stored Procedure backed business object
    Posted: 16-Jul-2007 at 12:41pm
I went through your presentation called Object-Relational Stored Procedures for Aggregate Entities.   This appeared to be exactly what I was looking for.  It probably is, except I continue to receive this error:

Is there something that I need to do within the stored procedure to explicitly state the schema?  Your demo made it look easy.  If you could set me on the right track, I would appreciate it.

IdeaBlade View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IdeaBlade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2007 at 12:51pm
I believe that the root cause here is that you are using temporary tables which is confusing to the Object Mapper.

Fortunately, there is an easy workaround:

Just comment out the relevant sections of the stored pocedure that create and reference the temporary table(s), then use the OM to create the business object.  Finally, you can go back to the database, and take out your comments.  Everything will work as it should.  Of course, every time you go back to the OM to edit/create stored procedure-backed business objects, you must again comment out the sections that acccess the temporary tables.

An alternative workaround is to use any "dummy" stored procedure that has the correct input and output columns. After mapping has succeeded, replace the "dummy" stored procedure with the real one. 
 Post Reply Post Reply