FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

trouble with RefetchEntities

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
downeytim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote downeytim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trouble with RefetchEntities
    Posted: 24-Jun-2011 at 8:02am
I cannot seem to get the RefetchEntities to work for us.  I have a PersistanceManager loaded with items.  I process some data in a WCF Service that adds records related to my main entity. 

Session.PM.RefetchEntities(app.CommTransactions, MergeStrategy.OverwriteChanges);
foreach (CommTransaction ct in app.CommTransactions.ToList())
{
Session.PM.RefetchEntities(ct.CompanyCBResults, MergeStrategy.OverwriteChanges);
Session.PM.RefetchEntities(ct.PrincipalCBResults, MergeStrategy.OverwriteChanges);
Session.PM.RefetchEntities(ct.SubmissionErrors, MergeStrategy.OverwriteChanges);
ct.PrincipalCBResults.ToList().ForEach(p => Session.PM.RefetchEntities(p.PrincipalCBTradeLines, MergeStrategy.OverwriteChanges));
}

The code above does not fetch any new records that were added to the SubmissionErrors collection.  I can't understand why.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  We are supposed to release to production in less than 2 weeks.  I am in a real bind here if I can't get this to work.
 Post Reply Post Reply