New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Does DialogManager have access to the button that is clicked?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Does DialogManager have access to the button that is clicked?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JohnBloom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JohnBloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does DialogManager have access to the button that is clicked?
    Posted: 19-Apr-2012 at 11:56am
Ok that is fine. We had seen this problem before we updated to Cocktail and we were secretly hoping that you guys had solved it. We can still move forward so it is not a show stopper. The lag is only a split second but enough that people who double click on buttons would have a problem (I know some people who dont see a difference between icons and buttons so they just double click everything). :)
-John Bloom
mgood View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote mgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2012 at 4:01pm
John,
I've pushed a minor update (v0.6.1) to NuGet with a fix for the double-click issue. You should no longer see the exception if a user double-clicks on a button. You will also have to update CocktailContrib to 1.0.3 to keep your references straight.
JohnBloom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JohnBloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2012 at 6:17am
Thanks for the update. Ill get in there and see what I can do.
-John Bloom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12