FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WCF not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asasov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote asasov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WCF not working
    Posted: 01-Aug-2007 at 5:38am
Hello.
I'm trying to deploy IdeaBlade sample application called WCFIISDeployment. But I always get the error: "The message with To 'http://localhost/WcfQuickAppCS/PersistenceServer.svc' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to an AddressFiltermismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. Check that the sender and receiver's EndpointAddresses agree."

Any help woul be strongly appreciated. Thank's in advance.
Linguinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linguinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2007 at 11:26am
asasov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote asasov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2007 at 4:44am
Thank's for your reply, but it's not exactly what i need, because BOS allows using of only custom binding with WCF service and gzip message encoding.
kimj View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote kimj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2007 at 1:46pm
This turns out to be a problem with how the URL for the PersistenceServer is built when running under Windows 2003 Server.  We'll have it fixed in our September release. 

Until then you have several options: 
  • you can use Remoting instead of WCF for an IIS implementation
  • you can continue with WCF and IIS but on another OS
  • you can use either the ServerConsole or ServerService instead of IIS
  • you can contact support if you positively must have this working before September :)

asasov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote asasov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2007 at 11:34pm
Thanks for your reply. The only thing I want to emphasize is that a host type doesn't matter. I mean It makes no difference in use of IIS or a ServerConsole host under Windows Server 2003, because URL is built in a wrong way for all host types. Thanks again.
kimj View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote kimj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2007 at 9:12am
OK thanks, we weren't aware of this, but will have the problem fixed in the September release.
 Post Reply Post Reply