FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nuget Sample error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kaanse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kaanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nuget Sample error
    Posted: 31-Oct-2012 at 4:31am
i just installed breeze sample from nuget 
and got error 

cant find  _fns.some  (some is undefined)

Edited by kaanse - 31-Oct-2012 at 4:33am
kaanse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kaanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2012 at 5:18am
ups sorry its about ie8 i use shim and sham now 
got new error for json 
thanks
kaanse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kaanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2012 at 5:24am
Save  < ="" -bind=": Done" jquery171006309138336464054="2" __ko__1351686233681="ko3"> include done
    1: querying Todos
    2: Query failed: CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master'.

help ? :)
    jtraband View Drop Down
    IdeaBlade
    IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote jtraband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2012 at 10:31am
    We haven't seen this before.  What version of Visual Studio and what browser are you using?
    kaanse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kaanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2012 at 11:31am
    vs 2010 sp1
    i tried all explorer (chrome ,firefox,ie etc)
    pholden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pholden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 3:11am
    Not sure if it helps or not, but I'm having the same issue with VS2012 but the error only occurs with IE9.  Chrome and the PageInspector work fine.

It sounds like somebody else had a similar issue a few weeks ago but they managed to resolve it themselves;

Clearing out the browser cache didn't make any difference to me.
    johnl View Drop Down
    IdeaBlade
    IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote johnl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 1:24pm
    Pholden,

If it works in FF and Chrome, but not IE9, it might be compatibility view that is giving you problems.

Can you confirm that Browser Mode: IE9 and Document Mode: IE9 standards?

I've seen bad things happen when IE9 is in Browser Mode: Compatibility View even when set to Document Mode: IE9 standards.
    pholden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pholden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 2:45pm
    That's fixed it, thanks.
    johnl View Drop Down
    IdeaBlade
    IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote johnl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 2:56pm
    Happy to help.

Another trick to avoid this hassle for your customers is to add this bit to the head content of your apps HTML:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge, chrome=1"/>

Internet Explorer has many rendering engines ready for use. What this line of code basically does is force IE to use the most up to date rendering engine that it has available, so that your pages will render as well as possible. It then goes on to talk about Chrome Frame. Chrome Frame is a plugin for IE6, 7, and 8 which brings all the rendering, and JS power of Google Chrome to IE. If the user has it installed, we render our site using it.

http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/design/snippets-html5-boilerplate/

Post Reply Post Reply