FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ideablade Licence Nightmare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Inder_gujral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inder_gujral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideablade Licence Nightmare
    Posted: 17-May-2013 at 8:14pm
Hi,

I am an enterprise user and I have purchased the software a long time ago and it was working fine. I recently had to reinstall softwares on my machine,and after that I am not able to generate any entity from the edmx file. It says the edition is express and onlly 10 entities are allowed. I had installed DF2010.setup.6.0.8.1.exe.

How to go about it? Why is it showing this way even though I have entered a serial key and it shows it's valid.

Running transformation: IdeaBlade.Core.IdeaBladeLicenseException: This is an 'Express' version of IdeaBlade DevForce and is limited 
to building domain models with no more than 10 entity types.
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Edm.Metadata.EdmxWrapper.CheckLicenseKey(EdmxWrapper edmx)
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Edm.Metadata.EdmxWrapper.LoadFrom(String edmxFileName, IEnumerable`1& errors)
   at IdeaBlade.VisualStudio.OM.CodeGenerator.DomainModelTemplate.Generate()
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating3B57058FA27A116FF05FB9B2CCA05630.GeneratedTextTransformation.TransformText()

Can someone please help me out with this one? It's really urgent as I am not able to do anything without this.

sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2013 at 11:49am
Inder_gujral,

Have you tried updating the key with the Product Key Updater? (Start Menu>>DevForce 2010 v6.0.8>>Tools>>Product Key Updater)

If after that you are still having problems, please send me your key and company information, so I can check here. Please do so via Private Message or submit it on our Customer Support Portal at http://www.ideablade.com/technical-support/CustomerSupportRequestForm.aspx.

Inder_gujral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inder_gujral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2013 at 11:50am
I had tried the serial key updater but it din't helped.
sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2013 at 11:55am
Thanks for the update.
On to the second step, then.

Edited by sbelini - 22-May-2013 at 10:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply