FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Problem In DevForce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem In DevForce
    Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 7:27pm
hi, I am developing an application using DevForce, and i face a problem. here is the snip of the problem:

Exception message: Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length.
Stack:
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.RemoteEntityServerProxyBase.CheckConnection(Exception pException)
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.EntityServerProxy.ExecFunc[T](Func`1 func, Boolean funcWillHandleException)
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.EntityServerProxy.ExecuteOnServer[T](Func`1 func, Boolean funcWillHandleException)
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.EntityServerProxy.Fetch(SessionBundle bundle, IEntityQuerySurrogate query)
   at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.EntityManager.AsyncFetchWorker(AsyncEventArgs asyncArgs)

anyone can help me to solve it? (actually i've been searching how to solve that, but none can give me the solution exactly) thanks before.

sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2013 at 10:14am
We need more information.

What are you trying to do?

When exactly does this error occur.

Please explain in detail what you are doing and how to get to this error so we can better understand and help.
 Post Reply Post Reply