New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: [CANCELLED] Adding an Item to the PageNavigatorAdapter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

[CANCELLED] Adding an Item to the PageNavigatorAdapter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mykel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mykel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [CANCELLED] Adding an Item to the PageNavigatorAdapter
    Posted: 12-Dec-2007 at 9:03pm

Oh ok. I get it. :) Nope. I think its do-able but I must admit it's hard implementing it in CAB :)

Linguinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linguinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2007 at 8:44am

Somehow a UI extension site might fit in here...I just can't get my head around it, yet.

mykel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mykel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2007 at 10:56pm
Ok. I hope you will make it work. :)

By the way, Where are the Ideablade Support? :)
Linguinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linguinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2007 at 9:00am
Thanks, me too.  For now, I have given up on this particular item.  Too many other things to concentrate on at the moment.

The whole CAB/DF thing is lightly supported through IdeaBlade.  Hopefully, as the days and months waddle by, more resources can be applied to this area.  Thanks a lot for your input.  That is another hope of mine...that more users will interact with these forums.  Shared experiences are quite beneficial in the development process.
mykel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mykel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2007 at 10:20pm

Yes you are right. Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12