FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

clickonce deployment issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bill Jensen View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bill Jensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clickonce deployment issues
    Posted: 13-Feb-2008 at 11:01am
Are you running 2-tier or 3-tier?

Are you sure the ibconfig is included in the install package?

B.
orcities View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote orcities Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2008 at 11:04am

I put the IdeaBlade.Persistence.Server in the client install package and it works. But I thought I was only suppose to have that on the server housing the information.

The ibconfig file is in the install package.

I really want to implement clickonce but I can't get it to run on other computers only my own.
orcities View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote orcities Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2008 at 11:05am
3 tier is my goal. client - server - database
orcities View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote orcities Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2008 at 1:02pm
Still having a problem w/ clickOnce deployment. I have been building a Setup project for Beta Releases but I need to use ClickOnce.

I have the ClickOnce shim referenced in the Shell project. I have references to all of my modules in the Dummy.cs. When it publishes it does not include all of my modules nor the required other dll's, DevExpress for example, that I need.

I have verified that it is in the Configuration Manager.

Please help.
orcities View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote orcities Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2008 at 1:16pm
When I do a normal build, on either debug or release, all my module dll show in the Release folder. But when I do a publish they do not.
orcities View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote orcities Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2008 at 1:17pm
They also do not show up in the Application Files list.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12