New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Problem with tutorial video - Supporting Disconnected Users.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with tutorial video - Supporting Disconnected Users.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote daric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with tutorial video - Supporting Disconnected Users.
    Posted: 30-Apr-2008 at 5:37am

I have been evaluating Devforce, working through the tutorial videos with no problems untill I reached "Supporting Disconnected Users".

The c# completed solution code also contains this issue. Here are the steps I follow running this solution in VS2008;

I run the application, Click connect. Nancy Davolio is populated, however she has the incorect manager displayed. I change the manager, click "Save All Changes", close then re-run the application. Nancy still has the incorect manager.  When I click discard changes, the correct manager is loaded, but when I then navigate to the next record (Andy Fuller, who has no manager), the manager drop down list has a name displayed within it, but no picture is displayed!?!

Has anyone else experienced this? I can't see anything glaringly wrong with the source.

TIA
 Post Reply Post Reply