FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

License question for commercial use

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
johnl View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote johnl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: License question for commercial use
    Posted: 09-Jan-2013 at 3:41pm
I know this post is originally from 2008, but I want to make it clear that the licensing terms have changed since then.

As of March 26, 2012, the IdeaBlade Product License Terms and Conditions, indicates in section 1.1.1 that,

"If You select the free Trial License, You are authorized to install and use the Software for the sole purpose of evaluating its functionality and performance. You may not integrate the Software into end products or use it for any commercial, productive or training purposes. You may not redistribute the Software or any part thereof." 
michaeld View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote michaeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2008 at 8:55am

Hi Jack -

You are correct.  You are allowed to create commercial products as long as they do not compete with ours.

Michael
jacktripper1000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jacktripper1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2008 at 5:31am
Didn't get any reply. Is this forum still active?
Can someone from IdeaBlade please clarify?

- Jack.

jacktripper1000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jacktripper1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2008 at 1:00am
Hello,

I have a question about using Ideablade DevForce Express for creating a product commercially. Is there any restriction in doing so?

As far as I understand this is free and is allowed. I checked the EULA and didn't find anything specific that restricts this. However I still would like to clarify this.

Cheers
-Jack

Post Reply Post Reply