New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: is classical version must be used if i want to add security features?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

is classical version must be used if i want to add security features?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
monkeyking View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote monkeyking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is classical version must be used if i want to add security features?
    Posted: 23-Mar-2009 at 6:02pm
when i learn the 'implement secure authentication' tutorial, i find it requires IdeaBlade object mapper of devforce classical version, i'm wondering if it's necessary and always require classical version to deal with security features?  < ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="GENERATOR" ="Office.org 3.0 Win32">< ="text/">
GregD View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote GregD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2009 at 10:07am
Monkeyking:

We currently only have Learning Units on the topic of security for DevForce Classic, but DevForce WinClient contains similar facilities.  We have a rough sample of the same things in the latter environment which we simply have had time to get ready for formal distribution with the product, but I'll be happy to send it to you, as is, if you email support@ideaBlade.com with your request.

Greg Dunn
 Post Reply Post Reply