New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Question about Relationships and Infragistics Ultragrid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Question about Relationships and Infragistics Ultragrid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BillG View Drop Down
DevForce MVP
DevForce MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote BillG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about Relationships and Infragistics Ultragrid
    Posted: 08-Jan-2009 at 7:28am
I have a form with 2 grids.  The first grid is for members.  There is one row for each member. The second grid is for questions posed to each member. There is one row per question.  When the user clicks on a row in the member grid, I display the questions for that member.  That works fine.  If I click the next member in the grid, then the right questions display in the questions grid.  That works fine.

The problem is that 2 of the columns in the questions grid are drop downs.  In my UltraGridBindingManager I have set it up properly so that the fields are using the UltraComboEditor and the relationships are defined between the questions table and the responses table.  But when the responses column is displayed it shows model.Response in the cell.  When I click in the cell and the dropdown appears the responses appear in the drop down correctly.

Bill

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 4:10pm
Try to prove that this is an IdeaBlade bug or an Infragistics bug.  In other words, try to get your solution to work in just .NET (not using IdeaBlade).  You might consider calling Infragistics support and see whether they will help you.
 Post Reply Post Reply