FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DevForce does not work with windows xp 64 bit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
patrice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote patrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DevForce does not work with windows xp 64 bit
    Posted: 13-Nov-2007 at 8:54am
I have Windows XP pro 64 bit and Visual Studio 2005 Standard.
I installed DevForce Express Version with the default serial proposed.
At this time all the installation is working.
When I start Visual Studio 2005, I open a little project and When I go to Tool => Ideablade Object Mapper I got this error:
This product is not registered or the key may no longer be valid. Please contact your Ideablade representative to obtain a new key ...

After clicking OK, Visual Studio 2005 is closed automatically

Thank you

Patrice Leclerc

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2007 at 11:30am
Thanks for the heads up.  We changed the installation in DevForce 3.5.5.1 to add some new features and in the process, we added a bug to 64-bit installation,  We're working on both a workaround and a bug fix.  In the meantime, I suggest that you may want to go back to DevForce 3.5.4.1.  If you don't know how to get the download for DevForce 3.5.4.1, send a support request to support@ideablade.com

Edited by davidklitzke - 13-Nov-2007 at 11:31am
patrice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote patrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2007 at 11:33am
thanks a lot, it's working now.
 Post Reply Post Reply