FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Issue with Infragistics 5.3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Customer View Drop Down
User Submitted Questions to Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Customer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issue with Infragistics 5.3
    Posted: 16-Jul-2007 at 10:03am
In the "configure databindings" option of the control binding manager I cannot use Infragistics 5.3 control, when I select "Infragistics v5.3" in the Control Suite Form (after clicking "Preferences" button) I obtain an error : "The 'Infragistics v5.3' cannot be loaded. Please check that this control suite has actually been installed on this machine". Of course, I have correctly setup the Infragistics v5.3 (version 5.3.20053.50 exactly).

I work with IdeaBlade 3.5.0.1 (Enterprise Edition).

Any idea ?
IdeaBlade View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IdeaBlade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2007 at 10:04am

It looks like the version of Infragistics 5.3 that you are using (5.3.20053.50) does not exactly match the supported version of Infragistics 5.3 that we are expecting (5.3.20053.73).

To handle these minor mismatches, you must run the Assembly Binding Redirector tool (accessible from the IdeaBlade DevForce shortcut).  If you run this tool, it will ask you whether you want to redirect from the supported version of 5.3.20053.73 to the installed version of 5.3.20053.50.  Select "Yes".

Post Reply Post Reply