FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Persisting Object Via WCF services

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
greenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote greenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persisting Object Via WCF services
    Posted: 20-Sep-2007 at 9:34am
DevForce (any versions) can persist objects exposed and retrieved via WCF services back to datasource? In the Developer Guide seems to be no trace of this functionality, isn't it (one paragraph say It is not already developed but I don't understand if it refers to Webservices (asmx) or all type of services)?

If it is not embedded in DevForce, how can I build up this functionality myself? Some suggestions?

Thanks for the help.
kimj View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote kimj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2007 at 11:40am
DevForce indirectly supports persisting objects back to a web (ASMX) or WCF service using a custom IAdapterProvider (this is the same interface to be implemented if you want to persist objects using a stored procedure).

We have samples of how to persist to either type of service which we can send you upon request.   Please email support@ideablade.com referencing this topic to get these samples.
 Post Reply Post Reply