New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: This product is not registered or the key may no longer be valid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This product is not registered or the key may no longer be valid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ngoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ngoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This product is not registered or the key may no longer be valid
    Posted: 08-Dec-2011 at 9:03pm
Hi

I am using Ideablade 6.0.6.1. The model is being used with a Web Service. After deploying the web service on a server I am getting the error This product is not registered or the key may no longer be valid. I did what the forum suggested to put the Model dll and Ideablade dll as probe assemply but the problem still exist. All the ideablade dlls are in bin directly and not in GAC.

Also, I have noticed a similar error even when we are compiling on one of the development machine.

Any suggestions?
DenisK View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote DenisK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2011 at 11:11am
Hi ngoel;

Sorry for the delayed reply. I could not verify that you're currently an existing customer.

In any case, I've responded to your email submitted via the support form. I think it's best we continue our conversation there.
 Post Reply Post Reply