New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Does PagedRdbQuery always throw ArgumentOutOfRangeException when the query returns zero rows?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Does PagedRdbQuery always throw ArgumentOutOfRangeException when the query returns zero rows?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pnschofield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pnschofield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does PagedRdbQuery always throw ArgumentOutOfRangeException when the query returns zero rows?
    Posted: 05-May-2008 at 11:48am
I just started using the PagedRdbQuery class, and in cases where the pRdbQuery passed into the constructor would be returning zero rows, the PagedRdbQuery will throw an ArgumentOutOfRangeException when I execute it.  Do I need to just catch ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptions, or are there any guidelines I can follow to prevent the error from being thrown?

Paul
pkarsh View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote pkarsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2008 at 3:28pm
A PagedRdbQuery that returns 0 rows should not in and of itself cause an ArgumentOutOfRange exception when the query is executed.
 Post Reply Post Reply