FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

dev express aspx demo in 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dennism View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote dennism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dev express aspx demo in 2008
    Posted: 25-Jun-2008 at 12:12pm
I can not get the aspx demo with dev express to open in vs 2008...

I have a license copy uof dev express , but visual stuio states theat it can find the project filkes. they are in place.

Any thoughts or workarounds?

dennism View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote dennism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2008 at 4:14pm
I have been able to get the sample app to compile and run...

created a new solution and referenced and converted the needed projects..

but I get an error when opening the devforceweb page that ideablade web 3.6.1.1. can not be loaded, but I have changed all references in the app to ideablade 3.6.2.2 and confirm that is the version I have installed..

When I open up the page in designer mode all of the aspdatasource contols are giving the same error.... but the add tollbox items are showing that I have the 3.6.2.2 version of ideablade aspdatasource installed.

note: I did not change any of the public tokins when I changed the version number for ideablade from 3.6.1.1. to 3.6.2.2.

adding a new aspdatasource is ok until I try to refernece one of the adapters from the web.model and then I get the message, that it is looking for 3.6.1.1.

I removed and replace the references to all of the ideablade dll and check the properties and nothing is referencing 3.6.1.1

thanks in advance for ideas..

Dennis

Post Reply Post Reply