New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: best way Mdi entry form based management PM or transaction
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

best way Mdi entry form based management PM or transaction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
erturkcevik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote erturkcevik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best way Mdi entry form based management PM or transaction
    Posted: 14-Apr-2008 at 12:18am

How to best way Mdi entry form based management PM or transaction?
I want separate PM or transaction in each releated entry form.

For Example
 List Order in DataGridView (Main Order List Form, cannot editing)
 User may open order entry form (form.show mode)  for Add and Edit operation of Order

Best Regards

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2008 at 9:01am

Getting your application to work properly using multiple persistence managers is much harder than getting it to work with a single persistence manager.  It is certainly possible to use multiple persistence managers, but it is usually a lot of work, and you must be prepared to do a lot of debugging yourself.  Also be aware that we have almost no documentation on this subject.  

I would also comment out that I know of no customers who have adopted using multiple persistence managers as a general practice, although I do know of several customers who have tried it. . There was one large customer who got multiple persistence managers to work, but they entually abandoned the practice as it was too complicated to maintain.

Post Reply Post Reply