FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

problem after upgrading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pponzano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pponzano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem after upgrading
    Posted: 14-Jan-2013 at 1:54am
Hello I've upgrated my project from devorce 2010 to 2012... I've used nuget to install the packages running it as admin...
what I've got when I try to "run custom tool" on tt file is

an exception

Error    24    Compiling transformation: Metadata file 'IdeaBlade.VisualStudio.OM.CodeGenerator.dll' could not be found   

As I've read this file should be installed with the "Devforce client" but I've tried on 2 different machine...same problem on both...
how can I fix it?

Thanks

sbelini View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote sbelini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2013 at 9:54am
Hi pponzano,

Have you tried deleting the old .tt file and generated classes? If you delete these files and simply save the .edmx file, a new .tt and designer classes will be generated.

sbelini.
smi-mark View Drop Down
DevForce MVP
DevForce MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote smi-mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jan-2013 at 9:34am
I think I had this problem when I had an older version of DF2010 and 2012 installed. I think simply disabling the DF2010 extensions in VS2012 fixed it
 Post Reply Post Reply