New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Developing Windows and Web ASP.NET 2.0 applications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Developing Windows and Web ASP.NET 2.0 applications

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Johnsmith888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Johnsmith888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Developing Windows and Web ASP.NET 2.0 applications
    Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 12:41am
Can we use the Ideablake Devforce to develop for both the windows and web ASP.NET 2.0 applications?

Can we use the User interface asp.net in MS Visually studio 2005 to builde ASP.NET and deploy to web server IIS ?

Which third party control I can use for the ASP.NET User Interface forms?

Which third party control I can use for the windows User Interface forms?

Thank you.

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 10:57pm
Answers in Bold Italic.

Can we use the Ideablake Devforce to develop for both the windows and web ASP.NET 2.0 applications?

Yes.  Furthermore, you can use the same identical business project for both Winforms project and ASP.NET project.

Can we use the User interface asp.net in MS Visually studio 2005 to builde ASP.NET and deploy to web server IIS ?

We a special variant of the .NET Object DataSource that is especially optimized for DevForce Objects

Which third party control I can use for the ASP.NET User Interface forms?

DevExpress Web Grid, DeveExpress Pivot Grid.  Infragistics UltraWebGrid.

Which third party control I can use for the windows User Interface forms?

DevExpress XtraControls and XtraGrid.   Infragistic WinForms including UltraGrid

Edited by davidklitzke - 03-Dec-2007 at 11:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply