FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Missing ServerConsole.exe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing ServerConsole.exe
    Posted: 03-Jan-2008 at 11:34am
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling versions 3.5.5.1, 3.5.5.1VS2008Beta and 3.6.0.1.

Each time I enter my serial number and there are no errors, when I look for ServerConsole.exe it is simply not installed. 

From this post http://www.ideablade.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=338  I suspect that I'm actually installing the express version, but I don't know how to confirm that.  We have a license for the enterprise version.  Is there anyway to tell which version is being installed, I always select full install when going through the wizard.

Also my startmenu looks very different from the one pictured in the installation guide.

I'm missing the DeploymentTestTool and TraceViewerTool along with there associated .exe's.

Edited by Mike U - 03-Jan-2008 at 12:06pm
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2008 at 2:18pm
The Server Console is only available for Enterprise customers.  Enterprise customers also get the Deployment Test Tool and the Trace Viewer.  Therefore, you must have installed with a non-Enterprise key.

Please contact Technical Support or Sales at IdeaBlade through support@IdeaBlade.com or call us at (510) 596-5100.
 Post Reply Post Reply