FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Integrating DevForce EF with WWF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zajda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote zajda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Integrating DevForce EF with WWF
    Posted: 03-Dec-2008 at 12:39am

Hi,

recently, we started evaluating DevForce. It looks like a really great product so far. I did not evaluate the BOS yet, but I am interrested in some examples, best practices or advice on integrating Windows Workflow Foundation with DevForce. 

The basic idea is, that particular object changes made by clients would trigger specified workflows. Individual activities will change objects too. For example: 
Department chief creates new request to allow extern worker access to the company. The approval of request (approval is workflow itself) triggers another workflow, which assings the worker access card, cell phone and creates AD account (etc.etc.).

I have some ideas how to integrate this, but something tells me you will have better ones ;-)

Great work with your product.

Thanks Peter
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2008 at 9:47am
Unfortunately, we don’t have any working examples of WWF and DevForce EF, but I would expect the two pieces of software to work quite nicely together.

Post Reply Post Reply