New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: is there an devforce example project i can download
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

is there an devforce example project i can download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
monkeyking View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote monkeyking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is there an devforce example project i can download
    Posted: 04-Mar-2009 at 4:06pm
I have read some tutorial and watch some vedios, I can see there are many application have been developed by using devforc, can i find them on website? i want to the frame work of devforce applications

Kind regards

My name is John or you can call me monkey king.
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2009 at 8:48am
We don't have any customer example projects which you can download, but you can go to http://www.ideablade.com/success_stories.html
and read about our customer success stories.

Alternatively, you can install a trial version of our product and try the Instructional Units or Learning Units.

monkeyking View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote monkeyking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2009 at 10:34pm
I have downloaded Devforce EF and try to use it, but still feel uncertain abt the framework.

for example, we want to put business logic in the server side, so both winform client and webpage client can use the same business logic in the server side, i'm a bit confusing which project folders will be used in the server side that the business logics can locate. currently we have the projects of domain model, apphelper, ado.net entity framework and UI, so which project is the proper place to put business logics and can be used in the serverside for both pc clients and web clients.

thx for replying David.
 Post Reply Post Reply