FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

For next update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BenHayat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenHayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For next update
    Posted: 20-Apr-2009 at 10:38pm
Ward, I was trying to look at the template sample in Blend3 and was getting some goofy results. For the next update, could you please run through Blend3 to make sure it recognizes everything? VS is pretty useless for visual design.

Thanks!
Best Regards!
..Ben

WPF & Silverlight Insider
http://www.MicroIntelligence.Com
WardBell View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote WardBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2009 at 11:47am
Blendability is certainly an worthy objective.

However, I'm not sure that we'll take you up on this one any time soon. It's a matter of best use of our resources.

If I thought people should use these views in an application, I might reconsider. But my sense is that the Model Explorer XAML is really besides the point and not terribly useful in a real app. Moreover, Blend (like all such tools) has a tendency to inject a lot of ... what's the word for it? ... let's just say distracting and superfluous XAML. I'm afraid its contributions might obscure the (already limited) readability of the XAML.

Tell me I'm wrong. :-)   Ward.
 Post Reply Post Reply