FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Error when run the ModelExplorer3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error when run the ModelExplorer3
    Posted: 09-Sep-2009 at 10:54pm
uploads/578/ModelExplorer3-error_when_run.zip

After rebuild this application with DevForce Silverlight version 5.2.2 and I ran I received the error.  Please see the attachment.  Please help how to fix this error.

When I rebuild and ran with DevForce Silverlight version 5.2.1 I received no error.
Thank you.

davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2009 at 10:09am
The error says that it is specifically looking for the 5.2.1.0 version, not the 5.2.2.0 version.  We have not yet posted a version of Model Explorer that works with the 5.2.2 version of DevForce Silverlight (it is coming soon).

WardBell View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote WardBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2009 at 5:40pm
Prism Explorer is available in the 5.2.2.0 version.
JoshO View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoshO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2009 at 6:42pm
Model Explorer for DevForce Silverlight 5.2.2 is up and running. The source code is available for download from the Model Explorer page.
 Post Reply Post Reply