FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

xtragridbindingmanager and devexpress grid 9.2.4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IDelgado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote IDelgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: xtragridbindingmanager and devexpress grid 9.2.4
    Posted: 15-Oct-2009 at 7:16pm

I’ve just downloaded and installed DevForce Classic 3.6.9. Set up a test project to check how it works with devexpress 9.2.4, but when I try xtrabindingmanager control on a form and try to save it, it throws an error on “property Descriptor can’t convert  ideablade.ui.winforms.devexpresscontrol.xtragridbindingdescriptor to ideablade.ui.winforms.devexpresscontrol.xtragridbindingdescriptor”
This happens only with the form designer, adding descriptors by code works ok.

Using Win XP SP3 Visual Studio 2005, in spanish.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2009 at 7:28pm
I have a small application with a Form Designer that uses DExperience 9.2.4 and has no problems saving

Could you send me a solution that demonstrates the problem?
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2009 at 10:44pm
I was able to reproduce the problem.  I have a fix.  I will see that a new version is available from our standard download.
IDelgado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote IDelgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2009 at 8:17am

Thanks for your support. Where or how can i get that fix?

IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2009 at 12:01pm

The new version should be on our website by Monday or Tuesday.

Post Reply Post Reply