FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

verification in presenter (MVP)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
seninfos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote seninfos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: verification in presenter (MVP)
    Posted: 12-Aug-2010 at 11:14am
Hello,

I wanna know how can I implements my verification staff in my presenter.
In samples there are no implementation between the model and form (I think all bussiness is in the form)
Is there other way to bind verification to control ( I don't want to use bindingsource).

Thanks
WardBell View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote WardBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2010 at 1:55am
What version of DevForce are you using ("Classic", DF 2009, DF2010)? What client technology are you using (Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight)?

I ask because all of the terminology you use - BindingSource, MVP, verification - these terms would have been in common use several years ago. There is no "BindingSource" in WPF or Silverlight for example. I realize that some of our documentation still refers to the BindingSource and may have caused some confusion.
seninfos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote seninfos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2010 at 5:34am
I'm working with DF 2009 and Windows Forms.

Thanks
GregD View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote GregD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2010 at 6:33pm
Can you explain a bit more about the problem you're trying to solve? Verifiers are applied against properties, not UI controls, and there is no "binding" involved. Those properties, of course, may be bound to UI controls. But beyond that, we're just not sure what your question is. Sorry!
 Post Reply Post Reply