New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Empty 070_Disconnected folder in DRC_SampleCode download
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Empty 070_Disconnected folder in DRC_SampleCode download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
c63205 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote c63205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Empty 070_Disconnected folder in DRC_SampleCode download
    Posted: 29-Dec-2010 at 1:30pm
The DRC_SampleCode.zip is a download from the support area.  All of the other folders have sample code, but the 070_Disconnected folder is completely empty.  I'm wondering if this was intentional or not.  I am trying to get up to speed with using DevForce in a disconnected environment. 

Thank you.
davidklitzke View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidklitzke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2010 at 4:54pm
If you download the DRC_SampleCode.zip now, you will find a new solution in the 070_Disconnected folder.
gregweb View Drop Down
DevForce MVP
DevForce MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote gregweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Dec-2010 at 6:44am
I am sure you already know this, but I find samples to be the best way to learn new things.  Docs are great, but with samples, it puts it all together in a way that is easy to learn.  The DevForce samples are one of the strengths of DevForce over other solutions.

Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply