FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Composition issue on Shared instance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Composition issue on Shared instance
    Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 6:32am
Good morning Marcel,
Any chance to get the test program you posted a link to above.  As we are having a problem where the exports in our external modules are not being added to the composition.

Thank you,
Katerina

Edited by KitKat - 22-Mar-2013 at 6:33am
mgood View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote mgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 9:18am
Honestly, I don't know where to look for it anymore. Looks like I cleaned up my SkyDrive. I probably deleted the whole sample.
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 9:34am
Any advice then, we have classes that are Exported in an external module, that are not getting imported to classes in the main xap.  We are using Composition.AddXapAsync.

Thank you,
Kat
mgood View Drop Down
IdeaBlade
IdeaBlade

Post Options Post Options   Quote mgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 9:49am
This is most often the case if one of their direct or indirect dependencies cannot be resolved. I would make sure first that the dependencies are actually in the catalog. Are you using .NET 4.5? If so you should see quite detailed diagnostic messages from MEF in your output window pointing you towards the issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12