New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: What do want to see it in the next Cabana version...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do want to see it in the next Cabana version...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aladdin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aladdin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do want to see it in the next Cabana version...
    Posted: 16-Jan-2008 at 6:17pm
Dear sirs.
you are magnificent, very good job.

What do want to see it in the next Cabana version. - sorry for my english.

1.Correct logical errors.

1.1  If edit some entity created exception if we have two MasterDetailTabViewController,
           in the same TabWorkSpace.

1.2  If edit two entites, two EntityEditorControllers, the ListConverterService not work properly,
            because of is global. I believe the ListConverterService must be uniq for any workitem.

1.3  When showing a view must focus the first EditControl (Textbox...) and when showing two
            or three smartpart in the same view the taborder must work correctly.

1.3.1  I beleive that the PageController must be give right the focus at the first smartpart.
                      the MakeMainViewVisible routine give focus at TopForm not CurrentForm.

1.3.2  The WaitCursorContext routine  not work  because  there is nothing create  yet.

2.Programming solution

2.1  (DevExpress) Some DevExViews whice contain LayoutControl, ChartControl, PrintingSystem
            for linkcomponent, Report.I am say that because you have very match things with GridView.

2.2  (IdeaBlade) The XtraGridBindingManager to have a new property LayoutView,  the carousel
            option is very beautiful.

2.3  (Cabana)  One MdiWorkspace version
                              Lampi can not to pull through from the flick when create a new mdiWindow

Thank and congratulations again.

Post Reply Post Reply