Print Page | Close Window

Cocktail 1.1.1 TempHire.WPF

Printed From: IdeaBlade
Category: Cocktail
Forum Name: Community Forum
Forum Discription: A professional application framework using Caliburn.Micro and DevForce
URL: http://www.ideablade.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4050
Printed Date: 19-Apr-2024 at 1:46pm

Topic: Cocktail 1.1.1 TempHire.WPF
Posted By: WayneMck
Subject: Cocktail 1.1.1 TempHire.WPF
Date Posted: 14-Mar-2013 at 7:44pm
I am receiving the following error when Building TempHire.Wpf for the DomainModel and Security project. FYI, I have the installed version of DevForce for 6.1.10.0.

Error        11        The "EntityModelMetadataDeploy" task failed unexpectedly.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'IdeaBlade.Core, Version=6.1.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'IdeaBlade.Core, Version=6.1.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0'
   at IdeaBlade.VisualStudio.Build.Tasks.EntityModelMetadataDeploy.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.Execute()
   at
Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecu
tionHost.Execute()
   at
Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__20.MoveNext(
)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
        DomainModel

In addition, while only warnings, I receive the following regarding using statements in xaml files. Specifically, notice that the issue is related to the namespace reference: 'http://temphire.ideablade.com/common'.

Warning    4    The tag 'InverseBooleanConverter' does not exist in XML namespace 'http://temphire.ideablade.com/common'. Line 16 Position 10.    D:\VS 2010 Projects\DevForce\Cocktail-VERSION_1_1_1\Samples\TempHire\TempHire\Views\StaffingResource\StaffingResourceRatesView.Wpf.xaml    16    10    Harness

I appreciate your help and insight.

Replies:
Posted By: mgood
Date Posted: 14-Mar-2013 at 8:39pm
You are using the wrong version of DevForce. Cocktail v1.1.1 requires DevForce 6.1.11. 

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 1:33pm
Thank you.

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 2:55pm

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 3:03pm
I installed the current DevForce version - 6.1.11.0

Still, I am receiving the same error message for the DomainModel project of the TempHire.Wpf solution. Confirmed that the IdeaBlade.Core assembly is 6.1.11.0.

Error message is as follows. Sure don't want to presume anything, but the message indicates that the dependency is on IdeaBlade.Core Version 6.1.9.0. Isn't that the issue?

Error    46    The "EntityModelMetadataDeploy" task failed unexpectedly.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'IdeaBlade.Core, Version=6.1.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'IdeaBlade.Core, Version=6.1.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=287b5094865421c0'
   at IdeaBlade.VisualStudio.Build.Tasks.EntityModelMetadataDeploy.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__20.MoveNext()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
    DomainModel

Posted By: kimj
Date Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 3:15pm
You'll also need to update the DevForce 2010 Code First NuGet package to version 6.1.11, as it needs to be the same version as the other DF assemblies.   The EntityModelMetadataDeploy task is installed with this package, and it's what complaining about the specified version not being found.

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 4:02pm

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 4:02pm
Fantastic. Thank you!

Posted By: GeorgeB
Date Posted: 20-Mar-2013 at 1:05am
Hi

When can we expect Cocktail to support 6.1.12?

Thanks
George

Date Posted: 20-Mar-2013 at 7:30am
Should be out later this week.

Date Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 1:57am
Thanks Marcel

Do we also need an updated Cocktail Async Pack? I'm getting an error saying "Unable to find a version of Cocktail.AsyncPack.NET that is compatible with Cocktail.NET 1.1.2".

Kr
George

Date Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 8:47am
Sorry about that. Yes, you do. The updated Cocktail.AsyncPack is available now.

Date Posted: 22-Mar-2013 at 11:43pm
Thanks Marcel.

Print Page | Close Window